JOB POSITION: Senior Customer Service Representatives – Full Time – Clonakilty
Click on the Link to Apply https://bcsrecruitment.ie/job/senior-customer-service-representatives/
Our Client have a strong commitment to their staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Their innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Their teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Position: Senior Customer Service Representatives – Full Time – Clonakilty
Hours: 08:30-18:00 Monday – Friday (flexibility required to work rotational shifts)
- Work as part of a team that delivers a superior quality of service on a continuous basis.
- Work as part of a team to ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met for contract.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be committed to exceptional Customer Service Delivery.
- To learn and understand the customer business and be committed to being a real part of that.
- Meet all set targets.
- Achieve high quality scores.
- To be committed to continuous improvement.
- Be open to new and alternative work practices.
- Take direction from Supervisor/Manager and engage in both one to one and team meetings and
- Liaising with clients in relation to all delivery aspects of contract and when required.
- Liaise effectively with other departments both internally and externally with the client.
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good geographical knowledge of Ireland
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills (time management)
- Proficient in MS office
- Fluent in Spoken Irish an advantage