JOB POSITION: Credit Vetting Agent – Full Time – Permanent – Clonakilty
Click here to Apply https://bcsrecruitment.ie/job/credit-vetting-agent/
Our Client have a strong commitment to their staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Their innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Their teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Position: Credit Vetting Agent Full- Time Permanent
Reporting to: Contract Supervisor
The Credit Vetting Agent will be responsible for vetting customers for mobile phones and bundle packages.
- Implement the Policies and Procedures as instructed
- To achieve set individual targets and contracts KPIs.
- Process all administrative tasks associated with vetting.
- Resolution of applications in an efficient, timely and professional manner
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for the purposes of client presentation and decision making.
- Communicate and escalate to immediate Supervisor when necessary, all issues related to queries.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained
- Assist with duties across other teams as may be agreed from time to time.
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent typing skills a must
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to work to and perform against set targets & tight deadlines
- Ability to deal positively and professionally with difficult situations which may arise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Proactive attitude – must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner