The Housekeeping department is looking for a Linen Porter to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure that all linen/towel supplies are collected from the rooms and stored ready for collection by offsite Laundry Services.
- Organise and carry out stock takes of linen, towel supplies as required
- To ensure that the agreed stock levels for linen/towel needs are maintained in-house in line with daily business levels and that pantries are fully stocked each day
The ideal candidate for the Linen Porter position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Linen Porter position should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a four or five star hotel
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be positive, punctual, reliable and have a flexible attitude
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
Ashford Castle is an Equal Opportunities Employer