JOB POSITION: Accounts Receivable Administrator – 6 Month Part Time – Clonakilty
Click here to Apply https://bcsrecruitment.ie/job/accounts-receivable-administrator/
Our Client have a strong commitment to their staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Their innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Their teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Contract: 6 Month
Terms: Monday to Friday 9am-1pm
You will be experienced in accounts receivable working with tight deadlines. You have strong analytical skills and strong customer skills.
- Payment postings and allocations to customer accounts.
- Processing Direct Debit Mandate’s and associated paperwork.
- Distribution of weekly invoice pack.
- To manage and control the releasing or orders to specific guidelines.
- Liaising with client.
- Liaising with customers.
- Develop knowledge of the business to support all areas of the business.
- Preparation of documentation for New accounts and DD mandates
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner to ensure all processes are complete and accurate in SAP
- Improving and implementing process improvements
- Training new & existing staff
- Maintain training manuals
- Other duties as may be agreed from time to time
Experience and Attributes Required:
• Previous Accounts Receivable experience desirable
• Strong Excel skills
• SAP system experience would be a plus but not critical
• Experience of working in a team environment.
• Proactive attitude – must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Self-motivated with good organizational skills