JOB POSITION: Accounts Payable Administrator – Full Time – Clonakilty
Click Here to Apply https://bcsrecruitment.ie/job/accounts-payable-administrator/
Our Client have a strong commitment to their staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Their innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Their teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Position: Accounts Payable Administrator – Full Time – Clonakilty
- Processing a high volume and value invoices efficiently and resolving queries as they arise.
- Processing receipt/payments
- Preparing payment runs to tight deadlines.
- Liaising with clients.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Preparation of creditors’ reconciliations quarterly under tight deadlines.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner to ensure all processes are complete and accurate in SAP
- Other duties as may be agreed from time to time
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Ideally accounting experience and previous AP experience
- A relevant qualification – accounting technician level would be an advantage
- Strong Excel experience
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Proactive attitude – must have ability to take initiative to get the job done
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills
- Liaising with other team members on missing information
- Reporting of tasks completed
- Occasional travelling to Client offices in Dublin for both training and meetings