JOB POSITION: Accounts Assistant/Accounting Technician – Clonakilty
Click on the Link to Apply https://bcsrecruitment.ie/job/accounts-assistant-accounting-technician/
Our Client have a strong commitment to their staff in providing a positive working environment and supporting them in furthering their career. Their innovative culture means everyone, at every level, in every team, is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. Their teams pull together and demonstrate great flexibility with everyone having clear objectives and goals.
Title: Accounts Assistant/Accounting Technician
Job Area: Finance
Reporting to: Finance Manager
You can be a part qualified financial accountant or accounts technician with 4+years’ experience. You have experience in medium to large size companies. You will be experienced in month end journal preparation and processing with tight deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines for group entities.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Review of monthly creditor reconciliations
- Develop knowledge of the business to support and work with all areas of the business, AP,AR & GL
- Provide relevant monthly GL analysis and reports
- Assist with interim and year end audits
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other duties as may be agreed from time to time
Experience and Attributes Required:
- Newly or part Qualified Financial Accountant or Accounts Technician 4+ years PQE.
- Experienced in month end accounts preparation to tight deadlines.
- Experienced in managing the main accounts activities of a PLC.
- Team player with strong analytical, finance and accounting skills.
- Commercially oriented with good communication skills. Excellent organisational and time management skills Excel- advanced level experience essential
- Attention to detail & ability to prioritise
- SAP experience an advantage but not essential