Find your next job today
Suite 14, 20 Harcourt Street Dublin Ireland D02 PF99, Dublin, Dublin 2, D02 PF99, Republic of Ireland
Reed Global is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, IT and HR consulting.
In their Dublin office, Reed has specialist recruitment consultants focusing on:
- Banking and Finance
- Contact Centre
- IT and Technology
- Multilingual Shared Service Centre
- PA and Secretarial
- Sales and Marketing
A brief history of Reed Global
Sir Alec Reed opened the first Reed branch in Hounslow, West London in 1960. He was 26 years old and started with just £75.
In the early 1960s, Reed pioneered specialist recruitment services. As a result, this changed the UK recruitment market. Today the company has over 30 specialist recruitment divisions.
Since the 1960s the company has grown into one of the UK’s largest private businesses. Reed Global has 350 offices worldwide and employs 3,000 people. The company works across the UK and also internationally, in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The Reed Group has six separate operating companies. This has allowed the company to expand its service offering to encompass the provision of training, HR outsourcing and Welfare to Work services.
Reed also has a leading position online. Their recruitment website went live in 1995 and is the UK’s leading commercial jobsite.
Reed offers their clients the following:
- Professionally qualified consultants with sector knowledge and expertise
- Extensive experience in finding people jobs at all levels
- International coverage and unparalleled access to local and global opportunities
- Professional, personal and confidential approach
- Career advice and knowledge to help you make the right decisions